Thursday, March 10, 2011

magic capsules

not for ingestion
Dear Readers,
When I started this blog back in December my hope was to write an entry at least once a week.  Each post would ping pong between my life in Los Angeles chronologically as I lived it with entries about my life currently.  My expectation was that I would write a few entries lose interest and forget about the blog entirely.  So far I have managed to keep this going for four months and have compiled sixteen posts.
As a child my mother would buy me these things called “magic capsules” which sound more like a euphemism for amphetamines than a product for children.  In fact they are these little sponges cut into shapes of Dinosaurs, safari animals, cars etc.  They are then compacted into small clear capsules just like the ones used for medication.  When you put them into water the shell of the capsules begin to dissolve and gradually the shape contained within will emerge like a chick breaking free from an egg.
In an... egg shell (sorry it’s 10pm and that was a horrible joke) this is my current hope for this blog.  It’s time for it to begin to break free from it’s shell and begin to grow.  I’m looking for more exposure, more readers, and more followers.  I currently have nine brave followers who dare to be attached to my blog and I admire them for doing so, I would however love to see that number grow.  I’m planning some changes to the blog over the coming months to help promote it more.
I truly appreciate all the wonderful feedback I have received thus far and I could never have expected that people would take any amount of time out of their day to read my latest post.  
You can be apart of the future of this blog by reposting entries on facebook, twitter, etc, suggesting it to your friends, so on and so fourth.  Let me know what you like or what you might like to see more of, I would appreciate any and all comments.  In the mean time thank you for your continued support of this blog and stay tuned for other ways in which you can contribute to its continued growth.
Thank you!
Brian Snider
P.S.
Though I’m sure it is stated clearly on the package “magic capsules” are not for consumption.  It would really fuck up your digestive system, having a tiny sponge Dinosaur in your stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment