Thursday, April 7, 2011

daily observation #003

this is what I look like after 10 min of hiking
Everything hurts!
I had planned another blog post for today however after working out with Jaime tonight I just didn't have the energy to type it out.  I feel like I was just walked all over by women wearing high heels.  I feel like I was viciously beat with cold dead fish.  I feel like I stumbled into 37 electric fences.  I feel like at any moment my body will liquify and I will collapse into  a puddle on the floor.
After a solid 25 min of jogging, another 25 min on various machines that were designed by sadists for their sexual dungeon, and 10 min of sit ups where I did 97 (I couldn't do the last 3) I have no will power or brain function remaining.  So hang in there till next week where some really great posts will be coming your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment